AdtU Award of Excellence in School Teaching
AdtU Award of Excellence in School Teaching, 2017
The Award consists of a citation and a cash prize of Rupees 1 lakh only
To be awarded on Teachers Day 2017.
Applications are invited from the working High School Teachers of Assam having not less than 10(ten) years of teaching experience with records of creating or shaping new teaching techniques for this award, instituted by the Assam down town University, Guwahati.
The last date for submission is extended till 22.08.2017.
Send your application with all supporting documents to: HR Officer, 7th Floor, 3rd Building, down town hospital, G.S Road, Dispur, Guwahati -781006
Or Email us at: email@example.com
Contact: +91 9435673408/ 9127070677
Click here to download the application form and document enclosure form.
The applicants must also provide the following information/ documents along with the application form.
- Complete bio- data showing details of academic records from HSLC onwards.
- Pass percentage of the school in the High School Leaving Certificate Examination (any Board) for last five years (including 1st, 2nd & 3rd division percentage wise).
- No. of students getting distinction in the subject/ subjects taught by the applicant- teacher in the H S L C examinations during last five years.
- Name, Address and contact details of the Headmaster/Headmistress where working currently.
- Names of a few past students of the school who have shined in their respective professions with phone number and email address.
- Record of award received earlier by the applicant from any government Organisation or Trust. Give details.
- Proof of membership (present or past) of any State / National level Education Planning Committees / Boards.
- Photocopy of Teaching Dossier or Portfolio/ lesson plan etc, if any.
- Records of designing New Teaching Technique with results achieved including participations of any form. Give Details.
- Vision plan of the applicant as a school teacher. Give a brief note.
- Records of community involvement. Give Details.
- Has the applicant undertaken any innovative experiment for greater impact of his/her teaching on the students? Submit documentary evidence.
- Does the applicant teacher give any special attention and assistance to the gifted and weaker students? If so, give details.
- Has the applicant teacher participated in any in-service training program, workshops, etc.? If so, give Details.
- Does the applicant teacher take active interest in organizing co-curricular or extra-curricular activities in the schools? Give details.
- Other information (if any) not mentioned above.